Short-term planning and policy interventions to promote cycling in urban centers: Findings from a commute mode choice analysis in Barcelona, Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Parkin & Mark Wardman & Matthew Page, 2008. "Estimation of the determinants of bicycle mode share for the journey to work using census data," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 93-109, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1509-1516_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rietveld, Piet & Daniel, Vanessa, 2004. "Determinants of bicycle use: do municipal policies matter?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 531-550, August.
- Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Demers, Marie, 2011. "Walking to transit: An unexpected source of physical activity," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 800-806, November.
- Susan Handy & Bert van Wee & Maarten Kroesen, 2014. "Promoting Cycling for Transport: Research Needs and Challenges," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 4-24, January.
- Tilahun, Nebiyou Y. & Levinson, David M. & Krizek, Kevin J., 2007. "Trails, lanes, or traffic: Valuing bicycle facilities with an adaptive stated preference survey," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 287-301, May.
- Eva Heinen & Kees Maat & Bert Wee, 2013. "The effect of work-related factors on the bicycle commute mode choice in the Netherlands," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 23-43, January.
- Cervero, Robert & Duncan, Michael, 2003. "Walking, Bicycling, and Urban Landscapes: Evidence from the San Francisco Bay Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zr1x95m, University of California Transportation Center.
- J. Hunt & J. Abraham, 2007. "Influences on bicycle use," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 453-470, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1478-1483_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.189324_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wardman, Mark & Tight, Miles & Page, Matthew, 2007. "Factors influencing the propensity to cycle to work," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 339-350, May.
- Caulfield, Brian, 2014. "Re-cycling a city – Examining the growth of cycling in Dublin," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 216-226.
- Goodman, Anna & Panter, Jenna & Sharp, Stephen J. & Ogilvie, David, 2013. "Effectiveness and equity impacts of town-wide cycling initiatives in England: A longitudinal, controlled natural experimental study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 228-237.
- Noland, Robert B & Kunreuther, Howard, 1995. "Short-run and long-run policies for increasing bicycle transportation for daily commuter trips," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-79, January.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:30:y:2013:i:c:p:127-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.300917_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall, 2001. "The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 823-845, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:21-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2017.
"Cycling on the extensive and intensive margin: The role of paths and prices,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 21-31.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2016. "Cycling on the extensive and intensive margin: The role of paths and prices," Ruhr Economic Papers 627, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:eee:transa:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:291-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:154-166 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCycling; Infrastructure; Policy; Programs; Bike share; Built environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:89:y:2016:i:c:p:164-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.