Vehicle value of travel time savings: Evidence from a group-based modelling approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Zamparini & Aura Reggiani, 2007. "Meta-Analysis and the Value of Travel Time Savings: A Transatlantic Perspective in Passenger Transport," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-667, November.
- Abrantes, Pedro A.L. & Wardman, Mark R., 2011. "Meta-analysis of UK values of travel time: An update," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Shires, J.D. & de Jong, G.C., 2009. "An international meta-analysis of values of travel time savings," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 315-325, November.
- Chinh Ho & Corinne Mulley, 2013. "Tour-based mode choice of joint household travel patterns on weekend and weekday," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 789-811, July.
- RomÃ¡n, ConcepciÃ³n & Espino, Raquel & MartÃn, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Competition of high-speed train with air transport: The case of Madridâ€“Barcelona," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 277-284.
- Hensher, David A., 2008. "Influence of vehicle occupancy on the valuation of car driver's travel time savings: Identifying important behavioural segments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 67-76, January.
- Matthew J. Beck & Caspar G. Chorus & John M. Rose & David A. Hensher, 2013. "Vehicle Purchasing Behaviour of Individuals and Groups: Regret or Reward?," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(3), pages 475-492, September.
- Donna Dosman & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2006.
"Combining Stated and Revealed Preference Data to Construct an Empirical Examination of Intrahousehold Bargaining,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 15-34, March.
- Dosman, Donna & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2002. "Combining Stated And Revealed Preference Data To Construct An Empirical Examination Of Intrahousehold Bargaining," Staff Paper Series 24084, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- John Gliebe & Frank Koppelman, 2005. "Modeling household activity–travel interactions as parallel constrained choices," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 449-471, September.
- Vikki O’Neill & Stephane Hess, 2014. "Heterogeneity assumptions in the specification of bargaining models: a study of household level trade-offs between commuting time and salary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 745-763, July.
- Hensher,David A. & Rose,John M. & Greene,William H., 2015. "Applied Choice Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107465923, March.
- Richard Batley, 2015. "The Hensher equation: derivation, interpretation and implications for practical implementation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 257-275, March.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle VTTS; Driver VTTS; Passenger VTTS; Group models; Multiple occupant cars; Economic appraisals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:88:y:2016:i:c:p:134-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .