Review and meta-analysis of U.K. time elasticities of travel demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shires, J.D. & de Jong, G.C., 2009. "An international meta-analysis of values of travel time savings," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 315-325, November.
- Hensher, David A., 2008. "Assessing systematic sources of variation in public transport elasticities: Some comparative warnings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1031-1042, August.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002.
"A meta-analysis of price elasticities of transport demand in a general equilibrium framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 463-485, May.
- Hans Kremers & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holmgren, Johan, 2007. "Meta-analysis of public transport demand," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1021-1035, December.
- Mark Wardman & Gerard Whelan, 2001. "Valuation of improved railway rolling stock: A review of the literature and new evidence," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 415-447, January.
- Abrantes, Pedro A.L. & Wardman, Mark R., 2011. "Meta-analysis of UK values of travel time: An update," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Wardman, Mark, 2004. "Public transport values of time," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-377, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:63-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wheat, Phill & Wardman, Mark, 2017. "Effects of timetable related service quality on rail demand," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 96-108.
- Mark Wardman & Richard Batley, 2014. "Travel time reliability: a review of late time valuations, elasticities and demand impacts in the passenger rail market in Great Britain," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1041-1069, September.
- Abigail Bristow & Mark Wardman & V. Chintakayala, 2015. "International meta-analysis of stated preference studies of transportation noise nuisance," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 71-100, January.
- Mark Wardman & Glenn Lyons, 2016. "The digital revolution and worthwhile use of travel time: implications for appraisal and forecasting," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 507-530, May.
- Roberts, Bryan & Rose, Adam & Heatwole, Nathaniel & Wei, Dan & Avetisyan, Misak & Chan, Oswin & Maya, Isaac, 2014. "The impact on the US economy of changes in wait times at ports of entry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 162-175.
More about this item
KeywordsDirect elasticities; Travel time; Headway; Generalised journey time (GJT); Meta-analysis; Review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:465-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .