Relationship between freight accessibility and logistics employment in US counties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyunwoo Lim & Jean-Claude Thill, 2008. "Intermodal freight transportation and regional accessibility in the United States," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(8), pages 2006-2025, August.
- Isabelle Thomas & Jean-Pierre Hermia & Thierry Vanelslander & Ann Verhetsel, 2003. "Accessibility to freight transport networks in Belgium: a geographical approach," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(4), pages 424-438, September.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Rietveld, Piet, 1994. "Spatial economic impacts of transport infrastructure supply," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 329-341, July.
- Thomas de Graaff & Frank G. van Oort & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2012.
"Regional Population–Employment Dynamics Across Different Sectors Of The Economy,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 60-84, February.
- Thomas de Graaff & Frank G. van Oort & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2011. "Regional Population-Employment Dynamics across Different Sectors of the Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hong, Junjie, 2007. "Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 597-609, July.
- Yena Song & Keumsook Lee & William Anderson & T. Lakshmanan, 2012. "Industrial agglomeration and transport accessibility in metropolitan Seoul," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 299-318, July.
- Taniguchi, Eiichi & Noritake, Michihiko & Yamada, Tadashi & Izumitani, Toru, 1999. "Optimal size and location planning of public logistics terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 207-222, September.
- Jiwattanakulpaisarn, Piyapong & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J., 2010. "Causal linkages between highways and sector-level employment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 265-280, May.
- Guangqing Chi, 2012. "The Impacts of Transport Accessibility on Population Change across Rural, Suburban and Urban Areas: A Case Study of Wisconsin at Sub-county Levels," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(12), pages 2711-2731, September.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:16:y:2008:i:6:p:379-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lata Chatterjee & T.R. Lakshmanan, 2008. "Intermodal Freight Transport in the United States," Chapters,in: The Future of Intermodal Freight Transport, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Leitham, Scott & McQuaid, Ronald W. & D. Nelson, John, 2000. "The influence of transport on industrial location choice: a stated preference experiment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 515-535, September.
- Joseph Berechman & Dilruba Ozmen & Kaan Ozbay, 2006. "Empirical analysis of transportation investment and economic development at state, county and municipality levels," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 537-551, November.
- Sheffi, Yoss, 2012. "Logistics Clusters: Delivering Value and Driving Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262018454, January.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:4:p:530-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berechman, Joseph, 1994. "Urban and regional economic impacts of transportation investment: A critical assessment and proposed methodology," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 351-362, July.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Matisziw, T.C. & Grubesic, T.H., 2010. "Evaluating locational accessibility to the US air transportation system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 710-722, November.
- Claes Fornell & Peter Lorange & Johan Roos, 1990. "The Cooperative Venture Formation Process: A Latent Variable Structural Modeling Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1246-1255, October.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:28:y:2013:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring accessibility: an exploration of issues and alternatives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:25:y:2012:i:c:p:141-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:125-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:332-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2815-:d:162708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fangwu Wei & Tony H. Grubesic, 2015. "A Typology of Rural Airports in the United States: Evaluating Network Accessibility," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 57-85, Spring.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:33-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:108-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccessibility; Freight transport; Logistics employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:59:y:2014:i:c:p:91-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.