Identifying the early adopters of alternative fuel vehicles: A case study of Birmingham, United Kingdom
The transport sector has been identified as a significant contributor to greenhouse gas emissions. As part of its emissions reduction strategy, the United Kingdom Government is demonstrating support for new vehicle technologies, paying attention, in particular, to electric vehicles.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 8 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hidrue, Michael K. & Parsons, George R. & Kempton, Willett & Gardner, Meryl P., 2011.
"Willingness to pay for electric vehicles and their attributes,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 686-705, September.
- Michael K. Hidrue & George R. Parsons & Willett Kempton & Meryl Gardner, 2011. "Willingness to Pay for Electric Vehicles and their Attributes," Working Papers 11-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M., 2010. "Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 620-641, October.
- Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M., 2011. "Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 707-720, October.
- Romm, Joseph, 2006. "The car and fuel of the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2609-2614, November.
- Kurani, Kenneth S & Sperling, Daniel & Lipman, Timothy & Stanger, Deborah & Turrentine, Thomas & Stein, Aram, 1995. "Household Markets for Neighborhood Electric Vehicles in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt13v2w7x0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Ozaki, Ritsuko & Sevastyanova, Katerina, 2011. "Going hybrid: An analysis of consumer purchase motivations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2217-2227, May.
- Peter Gripaios, 2002. "The Failure of Regeneration Policy in Britain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 568-577.
- Anable, Jillian, 2005. "'Complacent Car Addicts' or 'Aspiring Environmentalists'? Identifying travel behaviour segments using attitude theory," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-78, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:1318-1327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.