The Failure of Regeneration Policy in Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillian Bristow & Max Munday & Peter Gripaios, 2000. "Call centre growth and location: corporate strategy ;and the spatial division of labour," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(3), pages 519-538, March.
- R. Ross Mackay, 2001. "Regional Taxing and Spending: The Search for Balance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 563-575.
- Peter Gripaios & Paul Bishop & Sarah Keast, 2000. "Differences in GDP per head in GB counties: some suggested explanations," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1161-1167.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson Piers & Jones-Evans Dylan & Kwong Caleb, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Deprived Urban Communities: The Case of Wales," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Campbell, Amy R. & Ryley, Tim & Thring, Rob, 2012. "Identifying the early adopters of alternative fuel vehicles: A case study of Birmingham, United Kingdom," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1318-1327.
More about this item
KeywordsProblem Localities And Problem Towns; Regional Urban And Planning Issues And Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:36:y:2002:i:5:p:568-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .