Vulnerability analysis for large-scale and congested road networks with demand uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu, 2011. "Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 896-915, November.
- Lo, Hong K. & Luo, X.W. & Siu, Barbara W.Y., 2006. "Degradable transport network: Travel time budget of travelers with heterogeneous risk aversion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 792-806, November.
- Lam, William H.K. & Shao, Hu & Sumalee, Agachai, 2008. "Modeling impacts of adverse weather conditions on a road network with uncertainties in demand and supply," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 890-910, December.
- Jenelius, Erik & Petersen, Tom & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2006. "Importance and exposure in road network vulnerability analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 537-560, August.
- Bie, Jing & Lo, Hong K., 2010. "Stability and attraction domains of traffic equilibria in a day-to-day dynamical system formulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 90-107, January.
- Siu, Barbara W.Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2008. "Doubly uncertain transportation network: Degradable capacity and stochastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 166-181, November.
- Hazelton, Martin L., 2000. "Estimation of origin-destination matrices from link flows on uncongested networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 549-566, September.
- Chen, Anthony & Lee, Der-Horng & Jayakrishnan, R., 2002. "Computational study of state-of-the-art path-based traffic assignment algorithms," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 509-518.
- Dial, Robert B., 2006. "A path-based user-equilibrium traffic assignment algorithm that obviates path storage and enumeration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 917-936, December.
- Michael Taylor & Somenahalli Sekhar & Glen D'Este, 2006. "Application of Accessibility Based Methods for Vulnerability Analysis of Strategic Road Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 267-291, September.
- Anthony Chen & Chao Yang & Sirisak Kongsomsaksakul & Ming Lee, 2007. "Network-based Accessibility Measures for Vulnerability Analysis of Degradable Transportation Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 241-256, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Nan & Huang, Hong & Su, Boni & Zhao, Jinlong, 2015. "Analysis of dynamic road risk for pedestrian evacuation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 430(C), pages 171-183.
- Richard Connors & David Watling, 2015. "Assessing the Demand Vulnerability of Equilibrium Traffic Networks via Network Aggregation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 367-395, June.
- Linjun Lu & Qing-Chang Lu & ABM Sertajur Rahman, 2015. "Residence and Job Location Change Choice Behavior under Flooding and Cyclone Impacts in Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-20, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:151-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:251-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagloee, Saeed Asadi & Sarvi, Majid & Wolshon, Brian & Dixit, Vinayak, 2017. "Identifying critical disruption scenarios and a global robustness index tailored to real life road networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 60-81.
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability analysis; Vulnerability index; Large-scale and congested road network; Reliability-based traffic assignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:501-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.