Optimal starting location of an HOV lane for a linear monocentric urban area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlgren, Joy, 2002. "High-occupancy/toll lanes: where should they be implemented?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 239-255, March.
- Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro, 2003. "Optimal cordon pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 21-38, July.
- Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng, 2010. "Analysis of the optimal length of road expansion - A case study of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 147-158, March.
- Wang, Judith Y. T. & Yang, Hai & Lindsey, Robin, 2004. "Locating and pricing park-and-ride facilities in a linear monocentric city with deterministic mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 709-731, September.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1999. "Carpooling and congestion pricing in a multilane highway with high-occupancy-vehicle lanes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 139-155, February.
- Correia, Gonçalo & Viegas, José Manuel, 2011. "Carpooling and carpool clubs: Clarifying concepts and assessing value enhancement possibilities through a Stated Preference web survey in Lisbon, Portugal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 81-90, February.
- Dahlgren, Joy, 1998. "High occupancy vehicle lanes: Not always more effective than general purpose lanes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 99-114, February.
- Varaiya, Pravin, 2005. "What We've Learned About Highway Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt31j7k3b4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shaheen, Susan & Sperling, Daniel & Wagner, Conrad, 1999. "Carsharing and Partnership Management: An International Perspective," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0vw7t2b1, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:266-292 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCarpooling; Optimal starting location; HOV lane;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:457-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.