Demand-side broadband policy in the context of digital transformation: An examination of SME digital advisory policies in Wales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dylan Henderson & Neil Roche, 2020. "Examining the policy mix for broadband deployment in Wales: The role of informal coordination in the last mile," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(1), pages 48-67, February.
- Hauge Janice A & Prieger James E., 2010. "Demand-Side Programs to Stimulate Adoption of Broadband: What Works?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 1-38, August.
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "How Decentralised Is Government Activity?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(01), pages 32-35, February.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Lyons, Seán, 2015.
"Broadband adoption and firm productivity: Evidence from Irish manufacturing firms,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-13.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Lyons, Sean, 2012. "Broadband adoption and firm productivity: evidence from Irish manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 42626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanouil Tranos, 2013. "The Geography of the Internet," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15154.
- Falch, Morten & Henten, Anders, 2018. "Dimensions of broadband policies and developments," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 715-725.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:1:y:2003:i:3:p:14567926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "Functional Decentralisation of Government Activity," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 36-42, 02.
- Kevin F Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David S Saal, 2011. "Broader or Deeper? Exploring the Most Effective Intervention Profile for Public Small Business Support," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Alan Greenspan, 2002. "Corporate governance," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(03), pages 3-6, October.
- Norin Arshed & Sara Carter & Colin Mason, 2014. "The ineffectiveness of entrepreneurship policy: is policy formulation to blame?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 639-659, October.
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "How Decentralised Is Government Activity?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(1), pages 32-35, 02.
- Belloc, Filippo & Nicita, Antonio & Alessandra Rossi, Maria, 2012. "Whither policy design for broadband penetration? Evidence from 30 OECD countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 382-398.
- Michael Howlett & Joanna Vince & Pablo del Río, 2017. "Policy Integration and Multi-Level Governance: Dealing with the Vertical Dimension of Policy Mix Designs," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(2), pages 69-78.
- Robert J. Bennett & Paul J. A. Robson, 1999. "The use of external business advice by SMEs in Britain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 155-180, April.
- John Leslie King & Vijay Gurbaxani & Kenneth L. Kraemer & F. Warren McFarlan & K. S. Raman & C. S. Yap, 1994. "Institutional Factors in Information Technology Innovation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 139-169, June.
- Wannasiri Bhuasiri & Hangjung Zo & Hwansoo Lee & Andrew P. Ciganek, 2016. "User Acceptance of e-government Services: Examining an e-tax Filing and Payment System in Thailand," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 672-695, October.
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "Functional Decentralisation of Government Activity," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(03), pages 36-42, February.
- Oecd, 2018. "Bridging the rural digital divide," OECD Digital Economy Papers 265, OECD Publishing.
- Andre Van der Meer & Willem Van Winden, 2003. "E-governance in Cities: A Comparison of Urban Information and Communication Technology Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 407-419.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:1:y:2003:i:1:p:14567833 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Smith, Göran & Hensher, David A., 2020. "Towards a framework for Mobility-as-a-Service policies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 54-65.
- Laura Ripoll GonzÃ¡lez & Fred Gale, 2020. "Place Branding as Participatory Governance? An Interdisciplinary Case Study of Tasmania, Australia," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Katharina Spraul & Annegret Höfert, 2021. "Governance for Sustainability: Patterns of Regulation and Self-Regulation in the German Wine Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-25, March.
- Jan Janosch Förster & Linda Downsborough & Lisa Biber-Freudenberger & Girma Kelboro Mensuro & Jan Börner, 2021. "Exploring criteria for transformative policy capacity in the context of South Africa’s biodiversity economy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 54(1), pages 209-237, March.
- Franco-Torres, Manuel & Kvålshaugen, Ragnhild & Ugarelli, Rita M., 2021. "Understanding the governance of urban water services from an institutional logics perspective," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Antoinette Laurent & Cécile Chanut-Guieu & Vincent Lhuillier & Francesca Petrella & Nadine Richez-Battesti, 2013. "Diversité des opérateurs et gouvernance locale de la petite enfance : quels enjeux pour le développement des territoires, les modes d'organisation des acteurs et la régulation de la qualité ?," Working Papers hal-02958290, HAL.
- Andrew Jordan & Rüdiger K. W. Wurzel & Anthony Zito, 2005. "The Rise of ‘New’ Policy Instruments in Comparative Perspective: Has Governance Eclipsed Government?," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 53(3), pages 477-496, October.
- Maria‐Victoria Solstrand, 2013. "Marine angling tourism in Norway and Iceland: Finding balance in management policy for sustainability," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 113-126, May.
- Laurent Fraisse & Stéphane Nassaut, 2010. "La Gouvernance Par L’Evaluation. Les Quasi‐Marches Dans Les Services A Domicile," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(4), pages 537-558, December.
- Shuhai Zhang & Gert de Roo & Ward Rauws, 2020. "Understanding self-organization and formal institutions in peri-urban transformations: A case study from Beijing," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 47(2), pages 287-303, February.
- Kühn, Manfred & Sommer, Hanna, 2013. "Periphere Zentren - Städte in peripherisierten Regionen. Theoretische Zugänge, Handlungskonzepte und eigener Forschungsansatz," IRS Working Papers 48, Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space (IRS).
- Di Lucia, Lorenzo & Usai, Domenico & Woods, Jeremy, 2018. "Designing landscapes for sustainable outcomes – The case of advanced biofuels," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 434-446.
- Istvan Rado & Mei-Fei Lu & I-Chen Lin & Ken Aoo, 2021. "Societal Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Asian Rural Societies: A Multi-Sectoral Social Capital Approach in Thailand, Taiwan, and Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-28, March.
- Athaulla A Rasheed, 2020. "Framing Metagovernance in the Context of Developing Democracies: An Institutionalist Viewpoint," Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(3), pages 91111-91111, December.
- Habich-Sobiegalla, Sabrina & Rousseau, Jean-François, 2020. "Responsibility to choose: Governmentality in China’s participatory dam resettlement processes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2021. "Understanding decentralization: theory, evidence and method, with a focus on least-developed countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ma, Yiguan & Chiu, Rebecca L.H., 2018. "Governing rural redevelopment and re-distributing land rights: The case of Tianjin," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 533-546.
- Perrin, Coline & Nougarèdes, Brigitte & Sini, Laura & Branduini, Paola & Salvati, Luca, 2018. "Governance changes in peri-urban farmland protection following decentralisation: A comparison between Montpellier (France) and Rome (Italy)," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 535-546.
- Lo, Alex Y & Mai, Lindsay Qianqing & Lee, Anna Ka-yin & Francesch-Huidobro, Maria & Pei, Qing & Cong, Ren & Chen, Kang, 2018. "Towards network governance? The case of emission trading in Guangdong, China," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 538-548.
- Emmanuel Mogende & Oluwatoyin Kolawole, 2016. "Dynamics of local governance in natural resource conservation in the Okavango Delta, Botswana," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(3), pages 93-102, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand-side policies; SME advisory support; Digital transformation; Policy actors; Policy interaction;
All these keywords.
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R59 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:44:y:2020:i:9:s0308596120301166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.