Engendering stakeholder ownership in scenario planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niosi, Jorge & Bas, Tomas G, 2001. "The Competencies of Regions--Canada's Clusters in Biotechnology," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1-2), pages 31-42, Aug.-Sept.
- Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S., 2009. "Who is at the Wheel When Communities Drive Development? Evidence from the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 219-231, January.
- Sonia Talwar & Arnim Wiek & John Robinson, 2011. "User engagement in sustainability research," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 379-390, June.
- Ida-Elisabeth Andersen & Birgit Jæger, 1999. "Scenario workshops and consensus conferences: Towards more democratic decision-making," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(5), pages 331-340, October.
- Ray, Daryll E. & Richardson, James W. & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G. & Tiller, Kelly H., 1998.
"Estimating Price Variability in Agriculture: Implications for Decision Makers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 21-33, July.
- Ray, Daryll E. & Richardson, James W. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Tiller, Kelly, 1998. "Estimating Price Variability In Agriculture: Implications For Decision Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- John M. Antle & Susan M. Capalbo, 2010.
"Adaptation of Agricultural and Food Systems to Climate Change: An Economic and Policy Perspective,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 386-416.
- John M. Antle & Susan M. Capalbo, 2010. "Adaptation of Agricultural and Food Systems to Climate Change: An Economic and Policy Perspective," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 386-416.
- Gregor Dürrenberger & Hans Kastenholz & Jeannette Behringer, 1999. "Integrated assessment focus groups: Bridging the gap between science and policy?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(5), pages 341-349, October.
- Wiek, Arnim & Walter, Alexander I., 2009. "A transdisciplinary approach for formalized integrated planning and decision-making in complex systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 360-370, August.
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Roger Few & Katrina Brown & Emma L. Tompkins, 2007. "Public participation and climate change adaptation: avoiding the illusion of inclusion," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 46-59, January.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:216:y:2008:i:2:p:197-207 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meissner, Philip & Brands, Christian & Wulf, Torsten, 2017. "Quantifiying blind spots and weak signals in executive judgment: A structured integration of expert judgment into the scenario development process," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 244-253.
- Boateng, Mark K. & Awuah-Offei, Kwame, 2017. "Agent-based modeling framework for modeling the effect of information diffusion on community acceptance of mining," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder ownership; Stakeholder engagement; Scenario planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:91:y:2015:i:c:p:250-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.