A note on the identifiability of the conditional expectation for the mixtures of neural networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayte Suarez -Farinas & Carlos E. Pedreira & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2004.
"Local Global Neural Networks: A New Approach for Nonlinear Time Series Modeling,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1092-1107, December.
- Mayte Suarez Farinãs & Carlos Eduardo Pedreira & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2003. "Local-global neural networks: a new approach for nonlinear time series modelling," Textos para discussão 470, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771, April.
- Franke Jürgen & Diagne Mabouba, 2006. "Estimating market risk with neural networks," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(2), pages 1-21, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pierre Stockis & Jürgen Franke & Joseph Tadjuidje Kamgaing, 2010. "On geometric ergodicity of CHARME models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 141-152, May.
- Joseph Tadjuidje Kamgaing & Hernando Ombao & Richard A. Davis, 2009. "Autoregressive processes with data-driven regime switching," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 505-533, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMixture models Neural networks Identifiability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:6:p:739-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.