Implementation of a responsive supply chain strategy in global complexity: The case of manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomino, Takahiro & Park, Youngwon & Hong, Paul & Roh, James Jungbae, 2009. "Market flexible customizing system (MFCS) of Japanese vehicle manufacturers: An analysis of Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 375-386, April.
- Da Silveira, Giovani & Borenstein, Denis & Fogliatto, Flavio S., 2001. "Mass customization: Literature review and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Wong, Chee Yew & Stentoft Arlbjorn, Jan & Hvolby, Hans-Henrik & Johansen, John, 2006. "Assessing responsiveness of a volatile and seasonal supply chain: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 709-721, December.
- Vonderembse, Mark A. & Uppal, Mohit & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P., 2006. "Designing supply chains: Towards theory development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 223-238, April.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Billie Jo Zirger & Modesto A. Maidique, 1990. "A Model of New Product Development: An Empirical Test," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 867-883, July.
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771, April.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
- Ewing, Michael T. & Napoli, Julie, 2005. "Developing and validating a multidimensional nonprofit brand orientation scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 841-853, June.
- Donald Gerwin, 1993. "Manufacturing Flexibility: A Strategic Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 395-410, April.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 2004. "To Pull or Not to Pull: What Is the Question?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 133-148, August.
- Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia, 2008. "Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 169-181, December.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Nahm, Abraham Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2007. "An empirical assessment of a nomological network of organizational design constructs: From culture to structure to pull production to performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 468-492, April.
- Holweg, Matthias & Disney, Stephen & Holmström, Jan & Småros, Johanna, 2005. "Supply Chain Collaboration:: Making Sense of the Strategy Continuum," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 170-181, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perez-Franco, R. & Phadnis, S. & Caplice, C. & Sheffi, Y., 2016. "Rethinking supply chain strategy as a conceptual system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 384-396.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:86-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vahid Nooraie, S. & Parast, Mahour Mellat, 2016. "Mitigating supply chain disruptions through the assessment of trade-offs among risks, costs and investments in capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 8-21.
- Qi, Yinan & Huo, Baofeng & Wang, Zhiqiang & Yeung, Hoi Yan Jeff, 2017. "The impact of operations and supply chain strategies on integration and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 162-174.
- Nakano, Mikihisa & Akikawa, Takuya, 2014. "Literature review of empirical studies on SCM using the SSPP paradigm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 35-45.
- Kristianto, Yohanes & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Helo, Petri, 2017. "Building the “Triple R” in global manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 607-619.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2781-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong, You Quan & Wang, Bin & Yue Tan, Gladys Li & Cheong, Siew Ann, 2014. "Diversified firms on dynamical supply chain cope with financial crisis better," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 239-245.
- Ortega Jimenez, Cesar H. & Machuca, Jose A.D. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Filippini, Roberto, 2015. "The pursuit of responsiveness in production environments: From flexibility to reconfigurability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 157-172.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0610-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:332-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela K. Robinson & Linda Hsieh, 2016. "Reshoring: a strategic renewal of luxury clothing supply chains," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 89-101, December.
- Luzzini, Davide & Brandon-Jones, Emma & Brandon-Jones, Alistair & Spina, Gianluca, 2015. "From sustainability commitment to performance: The role of intra- and inter-firm collaborative capabilities in the upstream supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 51-63.
- Yamada, Tadashi & Febri, Zukhruf, 2015. "Freight transport network design using particle swarm optimisation in supply chain–transport supernetwork equilibrium," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 164-187.
More about this item
KeywordsResponsive supply chain; Global manufacturing strategy; Pull production; Resource-based theory; Structural equation modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:147:y:2014:i:pb:p:198-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.