Examining consumer attributes associated with collegiate athletic facility naming rights sponsorship: Development of a theoretical framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwon, Harry H. & Trail, Galen T. & Anderson, Dean S., 2005. "Are Multiple Points of Attachment Necessary to Predict Cognitive, Affective, Conative, or Behavioral Loyalty?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-270, November.
- Nedungadi, Prakash, 1990. " Recall and Consumer Consideration Sets: Influencing Choice without Altering Brand Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 263-276, December.
- Robinson, Matthew J. & Trail, Galen T. & Kwon, Hyungil, 2004. "Motives and Points of Attachment of Professional Golf Spectators," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 167-192, November.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Aya Chacar & William Hesterly, 2004. "Innovations and Value Creation in Major League Baseball, 1860-2000," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 407-438.
- Timothy DeSchriver & Paul E. Jensen, 2003. "What's in a Name? Price Variation in Sport Facility Naming Rights," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 359-376, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, George B., 2013. "Theory and theory development in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-4.
- Konstantinios Koronios & Marina Psiloutsikou & Athanasios Kriemadis & Petros Kolovos, 2016. "The effect of perceived motivation of sports sponsorship: Evidence from basketball fans," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 33-45, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTitle sponsorship Advertisement Venue signage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:103-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.