The effects of service provider employment status and service quality exchange on perceived organizational image and purchase intention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai Lamertz & Pursey P. M. A. R. Heugens & Loïc Calmet, 2005. "The Configuration of Organizational Images Among Firms in the Canadian Beer Brewing Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 817-843, June.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Filiatrault, Pierre & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Vaninsky, Alexander, 1995. "Impact of waiting attribution and consumer's mood on perceived quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 191-196, November.
- Van Leeuwen, Linda & Quick, Shayne & Daniel, Kerry, 2002. "The Sport Spectator Satisfaction Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Satisfaction of Spectators," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 99-128, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin & Kunkel, Thilo & Skinner, James, 2013. "Thinking about the same things differently: Examining perceptions of a non-profit community sport organisation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 438-450.
More about this item
KeywordsVolunteer Organizational image Service quality Employment status;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:225-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.