Time to absorption in discounted reinforcement models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fudenberg Drew & Kreps David M., 1993. "Learning Mixed Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 320-367, July.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- A. Barrat & M. Weigt, 2000. "On the properties of small-world network models," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 547-560, February.
- Anderlini, L. & Ianni, A., 1996. "Learning on a Torus," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9611, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liggett, Thomas M. & Rolles, Silke W. W., 2004. "An infinite stochastic model of social network formation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 65-80, September.
- Brian Skyrms & Robin Pemantle, 2004. "Learning to Network," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000436, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pemantle, Robin & Skyrms, Brian, 2004. "Network formation by reinforcement learning: the long and medium run," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 315-327, November.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork Social network Urn model Friedman urn Stochastic approximation Meta-stable Trap Three-player game Potential well Exponential time Quasi-stationary;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:109:y:2004:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.