An optimization model for the location of disaster refuges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holguín-Veras, José & Jaller, Miguel & Wachtendorf, Tricia, 2012. "Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1623-1640.
- Kılcı, Fırat & Kara, Bahar Yetiş & Bozkaya, Burçin, 2015. "Locating temporary shelter areas after an earthquake: A case for Turkey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 323-332.
- Roberto Galvão & Luis Espejo & Brian Boffey, 2006. "Practical aspects associated with location planning for maternal and perinatal assistance in Brazil," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie, 2012. "Location of temporary depots to facilitate relief operations after an earthquake," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 112-123.
- Narula, Subhash C., 1984. "Hierarchical location-allocation problems: A classification scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Mark S. Daskin & Edmund H. Stern, 1981. "A Hierarchical Objective Set Covering Model for Emergency Medical Service Vehicle Deployment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 137-152, May.
- Naji-Azimi, Z. & Renaud, J. & Ruiz, A. & Salari, M., 2012. "A covering tour approach to the location of satellite distribution centers to supply humanitarian aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 596-605.
- Li, Anna C.Y. & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Davidson, Rachel, 2012. "Shelter location and transportation planning under hurricane conditions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 715-729.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 201-211.
- An, Shi & Cui, Na & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2013. "Location planning for transit-based evacuation under the risk of service disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:206-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHumanitarian logistic; Disaster operations planning; Location of refuges;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:56-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.