An optimization model for the location of disaster refuges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Galvão & Luis Espejo & Brian Boffey, 2006. "Practical aspects associated with location planning for maternal and perinatal assistance in Brazil," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Mark S. Daskin & Edmund H. Stern, 1981. "A Hierarchical Objective Set Covering Model for Emergency Medical Service Vehicle Deployment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 137-152, May.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:206-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan, 2013. "Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 201-211.
- Naji-Azimi, Z. & Renaud, J. & Ruiz, A. & Salari, M., 2012. "A covering tour approach to the location of satellite distribution centers to supply humanitarian aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 596-605.
- An, Shi & Cui, Na & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2013. "Location planning for transit-based evacuation under the risk of service disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-16.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Jaller, Miguel & Wachtendorf, Tricia, 2012. "Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1623-1640.
- Kılcı, Fırat & Kara, Bahar Yetiş & Bozkaya, Burçin, 2015. "Locating temporary shelter areas after an earthquake: A case for Turkey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 323-332.
- Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie, 2012. "Location of temporary depots to facilitate relief operations after an earthquake," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 112-123.
- Narula, Subhash C., 1984. "Hierarchical location-allocation problems: A classification scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Li, Anna C.Y. & Nozick, Linda & Xu, Ningxiong & Davidson, Rachel, 2012. "Shelter location and transportation planning under hurricane conditions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 715-729.
More about this item
KeywordsHumanitarian logistic; Disaster operations planning; Location of refuges;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:56-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .