Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto, 2001. "Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 475-494, July.
- Urbina, Elba & Wolshon, Brian, 2003. "National review of hurricane evacuation plans and policies: a comparison and contrast of state practices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-275, March.
- Haghani, Ali & Oh, Sei-Chang, 1996. "Formulation and solution of a multi-commodity, multi-modal network flow model for disaster relief operations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-250, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagurney, Anna & Flores, Emilio Alvarez & Soylu, Ceren, 2016. "A Generalized Nash Equilibrium network model for post-disaster humanitarian relief," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-18.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Taniguchi, Eiichi & Jaller, Miguel & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Ferreira, Frederico & Thompson, Russell G., 2014. "The Tohoku disasters: Chief lessons concerning the post disaster humanitarian logistics response and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 86-104.
- Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W., 2014. "Selective vehicle routing problems under uncertainty without recourse," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 68-88.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:978-993 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, Rubel & Hanaoka, Shinya, 2014. "Relief inventory modelling with stochastic lead-time and demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 616-623.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHumanitarian logistics; Post-disaster response; Haiti disaster;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:10:p:1623-1640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.