Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto, 2001. "Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 475-494, July.
- Urbina, Elba & Wolshon, Brian, 2003. "National review of hurricane evacuation plans and policies: a comparison and contrast of state practices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-275, March.
- Haghani, Ali & Oh, Sei-Chang, 1996. "Formulation and solution of a multi-commodity, multi-modal network flow model for disaster relief operations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-250, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagurney, Anna & Flores, Emilio Alvarez & Soylu, Ceren, 2016. "A Generalized Nash Equilibrium network model for post-disaster humanitarian relief," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-18.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Taniguchi, Eiichi & Jaller, Miguel & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Ferreira, Frederico & Thompson, Russell G., 2014. "The Tohoku disasters: Chief lessons concerning the post disaster humanitarian logistics response and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 86-104.
- Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W., 2014. "Selective vehicle routing problems under uncertainty without recourse," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 68-88.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:978-993 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, Rubel & Hanaoka, Shinya, 2014. "Relief inventory modelling with stochastic lead-time and demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 616-623.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHumanitarian logistics; Post-disaster response; Haiti disaster;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:10:p:1623-1640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .