Location of temporary depots to facilitate relief operations after an earthquake
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2010. "Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 521-534, May.
- Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie, 2011. "A logistics model for emergency supply of critical items in the aftermath of a disaster," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 132-145, December.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "An emergency logistics distribution approach for quick response to urgent relief demand in disasters," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 687-709, November.
- Yi, Wei & Ozdamar, Linet, 2007. "A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1177-1193, June.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2010. "Dynamic relief-demand management for emergency logistics operations under large-scale disasters," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baskaya, Serhat & Ertem, Mustafa Alp & Duran, Serhan, 2017. "Pre-positioning of relief items in humanitarian logistics considering lateral transhipment opportunities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 50-60.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0498-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khayal, Danya & Pradhananga, Rojee & Pokharel, Shaligram & Mutlu, Fatih, 2015. "A model for planning locations of temporary distribution facilities for emergency response," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 22-30.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Pan, Cheng, 2014. "A method for designing centralized emergency supply network to respond to large-scale natural disasters," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 284-305.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alem, Douglas & Clark, Alistair & Moreno, Alfredo, 2016. "Stochastic network models for logistics planning in disaster relief," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 187-206.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Humanitarian logistics; Prioritizing delivery; Distributed-supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:112-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .