Assessing the impacts of traditional school year calendar start dates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischel, William A., 2006. ""Will I see you in September?" An economic explanation for the standard school calendar," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 236-251, March.
- Bruno, James E. & Andersen, Paul W., 1982. "Analytical methods for planning educational facilities in an era of declining enrollments," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 121-131.
- D. Mark Anderson & Mary Beth Walker, 2015. "Does Shortening the School Week Impact Student Performance? Evidence from the Four-Day School Week," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 10(3), pages 314-349, July.
- Hanley, Paul F., 2007. "Transportation cost changes with statewide school district consolidation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 163-179, June.
- Lemberg, David S. & Church, Richard L., 2000. "The school boundary stability problem over time," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 159-176, September.
- Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven, 2013. "Management of school locations allowing for free school choice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 847-855.
- Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Jeong, Kwangbok, 2012. "A decision support model for reducing electric energy consumption in elementary school facilities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 253-266.
- Schoepfle, O. Benjamin & Church, Richard L., 1991. "A new network representation of a "classic" school districting problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 189-197.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool calendar planning; Sustainability; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:28-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.