Transportation cost changes with statewide school district consolidation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dale McDaniel, R., 1975. "Case study of the use of the transportation algorithm for school districting under federal integration guidelines," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 271-272, December.
- Louis, Larry St. & McNamara, James F., 1973. "Economies of scale for a state system of public school districts," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 295-303, June.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G.-C., 2000.
"Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings And Effects On Student Achievement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G. C., 2000. "Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings and Effects on Student Achievement," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 573-583, December.
- White, Fred & Tweeten, Luther, 1973. "Internal economics of rural elementary and secondary schooling," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-369, August.
- Lemberg, David S. & Church, Richard L., 2000. "The school boundary stability problem over time," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 159-176, September.
- Duncombe, William & Miner, Jerry & Ruggiero, John, 1995. "Potential cost savings from school district consolidation: A case study of New York," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 265-284, September.
- E. S. Savas, 1978. "On Equity in Providing Public Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(8), pages 800-808, April.
- Stimson, David H. & Thompson, Ronald P., 1974. "Linear programming, busing and educational administration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 195-206, August.
- Schoepfle, O. Benjamin & Church, Richard L., 1991. "A new network representation of a "classic" school districting problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 189-197.
- Bowerman, Robert & Hall, Brent & Calamai, Paul, 1995. "A multi-objective optimization approach to urban school bus routing: Formulation and solution method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 107-123, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:163-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.