Relationships Between Size of Schools and School Districts and the Cost of Education
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1980|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800|
Web page: http://www.ers.usda.gov/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- William Fox & Heng-fu Zou, 1992. "Local Government Finance in South Africa," CEMA Working Papers 526, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ricker, William D. & Tyner, Fred H., 1972. "An Analytical Approach to the Consolidation of Counties in North and West Florida Based on Educational Efficiency Criteria," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 79-84, July.
- Henry M. Levin, 1974. "Measuring Efficiency in Educational Production," Public Finance Review, , vol. 2(1), pages 3-24, January.
- White, Fred & Tweeten, Luther, 1973. "Internal economics of rural elementary and secondary schooling," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-369, August.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Deacon, Robert T, 1972. "The Demand for the Services of Non-Federal Governments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 891-901, December.
- David Shapiro, 1973. "Economy of Scale as a Cost Factor in the Operation of School Districts in Alberta," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 114-121, February.
- Elchanan Cohn & John Riew, 1974. "Cost Functions in Public Schools," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(3), pages 408-414.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Donald A. Dawson, 1972. "Economics of Scale in the Ontario Public Secondary Schools," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 306-309, May.
- Elchanan Cohn, 1968. "Economies of Scale in Iowa High School Operations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 3(4), pages 422-434.
- Wales, Terence J, 1973. "The Effect of School and District Size on Education Costs in British Columbia," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 710-720, October.
- Ricker, William D. & Tyner, Fred H., 1972. "An Analytical Approach To The Consolidation Of Counties In North And West Florida Based On Educational Efficiency Criteria," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerstb:157726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.