The Effect of School and District Size on Education Costs in British Columbia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colegrave, Andrew D. & Giles, Margaret J., 2008. "School cost functions: A meta-regression analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 688-696, December.
- Scorsone, Eric, 2007. "School District and Municipal Reorganization: Research Findings & Policy Proposals," Staff Papers 6543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rhys Andrews, 2013. "Local government size and efficiency in labor-intensive public services: evidence from local educational authorities in England," Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 7, pages 171-188 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fox, William F., 1980. "Relationships Between Size of Schools and School Districts and the Cost of Education," Technical Bulletins 157726, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Landon, Stuart, 1999. "Education costs and institutional structure," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 327-345, June.
- Edelman, Mark A., Dr. & Knudsen, James J., 1988. "An Analysis of Average And Marginal Costs of Iowa School Districts," ISU General Staff Papers 198810010700001192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bellew, Rosemary & DeStefano, Joseph, 1991. "Costs and finance of higher education in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 704, The World Bank.
- Rhys Andrews, 2012. "Local Government Size and Efficiency in Labour Intensive Public Services: Evidence from Local Educational Authorities in England," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1214, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hartog, Joop & Sun, Yuze & Ding, Xiaohao, 2010. "University rank and bachelor's labour market positions in China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 971-979, December.
- Robert Inman, 1981. "On setting the agenda for Pennsylvania school finance reform: An exercise in giving policy advice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 449-474, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:14:y:1973:i:3:p:710-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .