An asset approach to increasing perceived household economic stability among families in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aakvik, Arild, 2001.
" Bounding a Matching Estimator: The Case of a Norwegian Training Program,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(1), pages 115-143, February.
- Aakvik, A., 1999. "Bounding a Marching Estimator: the Case of a Norwegian Training Program," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0499, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Aakvik, A., 2001. "Bounding a Matching Estimator: The Case of a Norwegian Training Program," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 222, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Guo, Shenyang & Barth, Richard P. & Gibbons, Claire, 2006. "Propensity score matching strategies for evaluating substance abuse services for child welfare clients," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 357-383, April.
- Zhan, Min, 2006. "Assets, parental expectations and involvement, and children's educational performance," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 961-975, August.
- Rendani Randela, 2003. "An economic assessment of the value of cattle to the rural communities in the former Venda region," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 89-103.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008.
"Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, February.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Sherraden & Mark Schreiner & Sondra Beverly, 2003. "Income, Institutions, and Saving Performance in Individual Development Accounts," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 17(1), pages 95-112, February.
- Kraybill, David S. & Bashaasha, Bernard, 2006. "The potential gains from geographical targeting of anti-poverty programs in Uganda," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), December.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peralta, Maria Alexandra & Swinton, Scott M. & Maredia, Mywish K., 2011. "Accounting for selection bias in impact analysis of a rural development program: An application using propensity score matching," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126398, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset building Uganda Propensity score matching Difference-in-Difference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .