Firm-level training in local economic systems: Complementarities in production and firm innovation strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, September.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Robert Kaestner & Won Chan Lee, 2003.
"The Effect of Welfare Reform on Prenatal Care and Birth Weight,"
NBER Working Papers
9769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner & Won Chan Lee, 2005. "The effect of welfare reform on prenatal care and birth weight," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 497-511.
- Stevens, Margaret, 1994. "A Theoretical Model of On-the-Job Training with Imperfect Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 537-62, October.
- Stasz, Cathleen, 2001. "Assessing Skills for Work: Two Perspectives," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 385-405, July.
- Dan A. Black & Brett J. Noel & Zheng Wang, 1999. "On-the-Job Training, Establishment Size, and Firm Size: Evidence for Economies of Scale in the Production of Human Capital," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 82-100, July.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998.
"Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1999. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labour Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F112-42, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joern-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," Working papers 98-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Tomer, John F., 2001. "Understanding high-performance work systems: the joint contribution of economics and human resource management," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Pini, Paolo & Tortia, Ermanno, 2006. "Organizational innovations, human resources and firm performance: The Emilia-Romagna food sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 123-141, February.
- Stevens, Margaret, 1999. "Human Capital Theory and UK Vocational Training Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 16-32, Spring.
- Michael Beckmann, 2002. "Firm‐sponsored Apprenticeship Training in Germany: Empirical Evidence from Establishment Data," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 16(2), pages 287-310, 06.
- Giovanni Guidetti & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2005. "Firm-based Training and Innovative Strategies in the Manufacturing Sector. Empirical Evidence for a local industrial System," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 47-62.
- Green, Francis & Ashton, David & Felstead, Alan, 2001. "Estimating the Determinants of Supply of Computing, Problem-Solving, Communication, Social, and Teamworking Skills," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 406-33, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:36:y:2007:i:6:p:875-894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.