Estimating the Determinants of Supply of Computing, Problem-Solving, Communication, Social, and Teamworking Skills
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Ferreira & Annemarie Künn-Nelen & Andries De Grip, 2017.
"Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 345-407
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-related learning and skill development in Europe: Does initial skill mismatch matter?," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 10302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriaan Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2016.
"Education and training in a model of endogenous growth with creative wear-and-tear,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(1), pages 35-62, April.
- Adriaan Van Zon & Roberto Antonietti, 2007. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Wear-and-Tear," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0057, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Destré, Guillaume & Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Sollogoub, Michel, 2008.
"Learning from experience or learning from others?: Inferring informal training from a human capital earnings function with matched employer-employee data,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 919-938, June.
- Guillaume Destré & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Michel Sollogoub, 2008. "Learning from experience or learning from others? Inferring informal training from a human capital earnings function with matched employer–employee data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00304283, HAL.
- Adriaan van Zon & Robert Antonietti, 2004. "On the Role of Education and Training as Drivers of Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Heijke, J.A.M. & Meng, C.M. & Ramaekers, G.W.M., 2002.
"An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off,"
ROA Research Memorandum
3E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Paola Gritti & Riccardo Leoni, 2013. "The impact on wages of generic competencies, psychological capital, new work practices and digital technologies," Working Papers (2013-) 1301, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Léné, Alexandre, 2011. "Occupational downgrading and bumping down: The combined effects of education and experience," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 257-269, April.
- Wojciech Szewczyk & Anna Sabadash, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of Public Expenditures on Research and Development in Information and Communication Technologies," JRC Working Papers JRC82943, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Biesma, R.G. & Pavlova, M. & van Merode, G.G. & Groot, W., 2007. "Using conjoint analysis to estimate employers preferences for key competencies of master level Dutch graduates entering the public health field," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 375-386, June.
- Guidetti, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2007. "Firm-level training in local economic systems: Complementarities in production and firm innovation strategies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 875-894, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:53:y:2001:i:3:p:406-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.