Willingness to pay tax: The Laffer curve revisited for 12 OECD countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2002.
"Dynamic Laffer curves,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-206, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982.
"The Theory of Excess Burden and Optimal Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
1025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart, Charles E, 1981. "Swedish Tax Rates, Labor Supply, and Tax Revenues," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 1020-38, October.
- Hsing, Yu, 1996. "Estimating the laffer curve and policy implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 395-401.
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000.
"Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
IMF Working Papers
00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999. "Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences," CESifo Working Paper Series 196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sutter, Matthias & Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 2003. " Taxation and the Veil of Ignorance--A Real Effort Experiment on the Laffer Curve," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 115(1-2), pages 217-40, April.
- Sanyal, Amal & Gang, Ira N & Goswami, Omkar, 2000.
" Corruption, Tax Evasion and the Laffer Curve,"
Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 61-78, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1980.
"On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues,"
NBER Working Papers
0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don, 1982. "On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Friedman, Eric & Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 2000. "Dodging the grabbing hand: the determinants of unofficial activity in 69 countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 459-493, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:34:y:2005:i:5:p:714-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.