Estimating the laffer curve and policy implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur B. Laffer, 1981. "Government Exactions and Revenue Deficiencies," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, Spring.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Yun, Kun-Young, 1990. "Tax Reform and U.S. Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S151-93, October.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1988. "Tax Policy and Economic Growth: Lessons from the 1980s," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 71-97, Fall.
- Jerry A. Hausman & James M. Poterba, 1986.
"Household Behavior and the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
437, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Don Fullerton, 1980.
"On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues,"
NBER Working Papers
0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don, 1982. "On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Yun, Kun-Young, 1990. "Tax Reform and U.S. Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 3403059, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rivlin, Alice M, 1989. "The Continuing Search for a Popular Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 113-17, May.
- Stuart, Charles E, 1981. "Swedish Tax Rates, Labor Supply, and Tax Revenues," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 1020-38, October.
- George J. Borjas & James J. Heckman, 1978. "Labor Supply Estimates For Public Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 0299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pechman, Joseph A, 1990. "The Future of the Income Tax: Erratum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1288, December.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1989. "Tax Policy for the 1990s: Personal Saving, Business Investment, and Corporate Debt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 108-12, May.
- Pechman, Joseph A, 1990. "The Future of the Income Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 1-20, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:25:y:1996:i:3:p:395-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.