Government Exactions and Revenue Deficiencies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Luis Torres Chacon, 2015.
"Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Models,"
Vernon Press Titles in Economics,
Vernon Art and Science Inc,
edition 2, number 54, July.
- José Luis Torres Chacon, 2014. "Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Models," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 18, July.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2015. "Labor Income Tax and Output in a Panel of Central and Eastern European Countries: A Long-Run Perspective," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Hsing, Yu, 1996. "Estimating the laffer curve and policy implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 395-401.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Public-Sector Unions,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(2), pages 101-126, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1989. "Optimal dynamic taxation, saving and investment," Research Memorandum FEW 400, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John Komlos, 2019. "Reaganomics: una lÃnea divisoria," Tiempo y EconomÃa, Universidad de BogotÃ¡ Jorge Tadeo Lozano, vol. 6(1), pages 47-76, February.
- Celso Jose Costa Junior, 2016. "Understanding DSGE models," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 70, July.
- S. N. Alpysbaeva & G. V. Stroeva & Sh. Zh. Shuneev & A. A. Bakdolotov, 2020. "Transition to the Progressive Scale of Individual Income Tax in Kazakhstan: Opportunities and Limitations," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 120-127, January.
- Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1990.
"Optimal dynamic profit taxation : The derivation of feedback Stackelberg equilibria,"
FEW 434, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic profit taxation : The derivation of feedback Stackelberg equilibria," Other publications TiSEM 9a5b8f5f-ba90-45ae-9a17-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stanisław Cichocki & Ryszard Kokoszczyński, 2016. "The evolution of the Laffer curve as a framework for studying tax evasion: from simple theoretical to DSGE models," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 45.
- John Komlos, 2018. "Reaganomics: A Historical Watershed," CESifo Working Paper Series 7301, CESifo.
- Roger Middleton, 2010. "The Laffer Curve," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.), Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 54, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- DJINKPO, Medard, 2019. "A DSGE model for Fiscal Policy Analysis in The Gambia," MPRA Paper 97874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2019.
- Boguslaw Guzik, 2007. "Indirect tax revenue curves-consumer demand models point of view. Particular case: asymptotic zero demand models," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 29-43.
- Andrew Leigh, 2007. "Taxpaying Made Easy," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 81-86.
- Martin Feldstein, 1994. "American Economic Policy in the 1980s: A Personal View," NBER Chapters, in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 1-80, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Luis Torres Chacon, 2015. "Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Models [Second Edition, Paperback]," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 2, number 44.
- David R. Henderson, 1989. "Are We All Supply‐Siders Now?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(4), pages 116-128, October.
- Fernández-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Torres, José L., 2012. "Fiscal harmonization in the European Union with public inputs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2024-2034.
- Janusz Jabłonowski, 2018. "Implications of Transitory and Permanent Changes in Tax Rates for Poland," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 73-97.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment; taxation; revenue; tax cuts;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:1:y:1981:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.