Cost of entrepreneurial capital and under-diversification: A Euro-Mediterranean perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-226, May.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald T. Garvey, 2001. "What is a Reasonable Rate of Return for an Undiversified Investor?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-20, Claremont Colleges.
- Kearney, Colm & Poti, Valerio, 2006. "Correlation dynamics in European equity markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 305-321, September.
- Kerins, Frank & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard, 2004. "Opportunity Cost of Capital for Venture Capital Investors and Entrepreneurs," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 385-405, June.
- Joshua D. Coval & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 1999. "Home Bias at Home: Local Equity Preference in Domestic Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2045-2073, December.
- Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, 2002. "The Returns to Entrepreneurial Investment: A Private Equity Premium Puzzle?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 745-778, September.
- Ahearne, Alan G. & Griever, William L. & Warnock, Francis E., 2004.
"Information costs and home bias: an analysis of US holdings of foreign equities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 313-336, March.
- Alan G. Ahearne & William L. Griever & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "Information costs and home bias: an analysis of U.S. holdings of foreign equities," International Finance Discussion Papers 691, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2002. "The Returns to Entrepreneurial Investment: A Private Equity Premium Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 8876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urbonavicius, Sigitas, 2005. "ISO system implementation in small and medium companies from new EU member countries: A tool of managerial and marketing benefits development," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 412-426, September.
- Buchanan, Bonnie & Yang, Tina, 2005. "The benefits and costs of controlling shareholders: the rise and fall of Parmalat," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 27-52, March.
- Wagner, Niklas, 2004. "Time-varying moments, idiosyncratic risk, and an application to hot-issue IPO aftermarket returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-72, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tchankam, Jean-Paul & Feudjo, Jules Roger & Gandja, Serge Valant, 2016. "The determinants of financial structure: How to explain the “paradox of insolvency and debt” among SMEs in Cameroon?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-84.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification: Over Optimism and Overconfidence," Working Paper series 09_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- E. M. Cervellati & P. Pattitoni & M. Savioli, 2016.
"Cognitive Biases and Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification,"
wp1076, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Cognitive Biases and Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification," Working Paper series 16-24, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsOpportunity cost of capital; Commitment; Small and Medium Business; Entrepreneurship;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:27:y:2013:i:1:p:12-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.