ISO system implementation in small and medium companies from new EU member countries: A tool of managerial and marketing benefits development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsiu-Li Chen & Yophy Huang, 2004. "The Establishment of Global Marketing Strategic Alliances by Small and Medium Enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 365-377, June.
- Jeffrey E. Johnson, 2004. "Factors Influencing the Early Internationalization of High Technology Start-ups: US and UK Evidence," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(1_2), pages 139-154, March.
- Elfring, Tom & Hulsink, Willem, 2003. "Networks in Entrepreneurship: The Case of High-Technology Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 409-422, December.
- Adli Abouzeedan & Michael Busler, 2004. "Typology Analysis of Performance Models of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises (SMEs)," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(1_2), pages 155-177, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Petracci, Barbara & Potì, Valerio & Spisni, Massimo, 2013. "Cost of entrepreneurial capital and under-diversification: A Euro-Mediterranean perspective," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 12-27.
- Martínez Caro, Laura & Flores López, Enrique & Martínez García, Jose Antonio, 2010. "Análisis de las necesidades del cliente y su satisfacción en la industria del mueble según las normas ISO 9000: un estudio de casos," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:19:y:2005:i:3:p:412-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.