A stochastic model of superstardom: evidence from institutional investor's All-American Research Team
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Womack, Kent L, 1996. " Do Brokerage Analysts' Recommendations Have Investment Value?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 137-167, March.
- Chung, Kee H & Cox, Raymond A K, 1990. " Patterns of Productivity in the Finance Literature: A Study of the Bibliometric Distributions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 301-309, March.
- Adler, Moshe, 1985. "Stardom and Talent," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 208-212, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i::p:131-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, Glenn M, 1988. "The Economics of Rising Stars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 155-166, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
- Stickel, Scott E, 1992. " Reputation and Performance among Security Analysts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1811-1836, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Spierdijk & Mark Voorneveld, 2009.
"Superstars without Talent? The Yule Distribution Controversy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 648-652, August.
- Spierdijk, Laura & Voorneveld, Mark, 2007. "Superstars without talent? The Yule distribution controversy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 658, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:9:y:2000:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620170 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.