Aid allocation and the transfer paradox in small open economies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Paths of Development in the Three-Factor, n-Good General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 961-99, October.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2003. "Implications of Many Industries in the Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Staff General Research Papers 11379, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-87, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:245-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.