Aid allocation and the transfer paradox in small open economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2003. "Implications of Many Industries in the Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11379, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-987, December.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Paths of Development in the Three-Factor, n-Good General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 961-999, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Ojima, Yasuhisa, 2008. "Complementarities between grants and loans," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-141, March.
- Eun K Choi, 2005. "Infrastructure Aid, Deindustrialization, and Welfare," IMF Working Papers 05/150, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:245-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .