Programming, optimal pricing and partnership contract for infrastructures in PPPs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Bonnafous, 2010. "Programming, optimal pricing and partnership contract for infrastructures in PPPs," Post-Print halshs-00578246, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Bonnafous, 2005. "Infrastructure Funding and Public-Private Partnerships," Post-Print halshs-00079768, HAL.
- Alain Bonnafous, 2002.
"Les infrastructures de transport et la logique financière du partenariat public-privé : quelques paradoxes,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 17(1), pages 173-194.
- Alain Bonnafous, 2002. "Les infrastructures de transport et la logique financière du partenariat public-privé : quelques paradoxes," Post-Print halshs-00079845, HAL.
- Alain Bonnafous & Pablo Jensen, 2005.
"Ranking Transport Projects by their Socioeconomic Value or Financial Interest rate of return?,"
- Alain Bonnafous & Pablo Jensen, 2005. "Ranking Transport Projects by their Socioeconomic Value or Financial Interest Rate of Return?," Post-Print halshs-00068313, HAL.
- Claudine Desrieux, 2006. "Le rôle de l'autorité publique dans la gestion des services publics locaux. Une approche par la théorie des contrats incomplets," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 529-539.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonnafous, Alain, 2012.
"The use of PPP's and the profitability rate paradox,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 45-49.
- Alain Bonnafous, 2012. "The use of PPP's and the profitability rate paradox," Post-Print halshs-01053076, HAL.
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Niemeier, Debbie & Knittel, Christopher R. & Madani, Kaveh, 2013. "Integrated modeling framework for leasing urban roads: A case study of Fresno, California," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 17-30.
- Bonnafous, Alain, 2015.
"The economic regulation of French highways: Just how private did they become?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 33-41.
- Alain Bonnafous, 2015. "The economic regulation of French highways: Just how private did they become?," Post-Print halshs-01166791, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPPP Programming Financing Pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:15-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.