Development of national innovation policy in small developing countries: the case of Cyprus
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Ross-Larson, Bruce & Westphal, Larry E., 1987. "Managing technological development: Lessons from the newly industrializing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 759-775, June.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Streeten, Paul, 1993. "The special problems of small countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-202, February.
- Argenti, Gisela & Filgueira, Carlos & Sutz, Judith, 1990. "From standardization to relevance and back again: Science and technology indicators in small, peripheral countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1555-1567, November.
- Daniels, Peter, 1993. "Research and development,human capital and trade performance in technology-intensive manufactures: A cross-country analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 207-241, June.
- Bianchi, Patrizio & Bellini, Nicola, 1991. "Public policies for local networks of innovators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 487-497, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:30:y:2001:i:5:p:805-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.