An empirical analysis of the Nuclear Liability Act (1970) in Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1996.
"Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System: an Analysis of the Proposals,"
Cahiers de recherche
9628, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1997. "Restructuring of Ontario's electricity supply system: an analysis of the proposals," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposals," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposal," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Heyes, Anthony G, 1995. "PRA in the nuclear sector: Quantifying human error and human malice," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1027-1034, December.
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & Geoffrey S. Rothwell, 1990. "Subsidy To Nuclear Power Through Price-Anderson Liability Limit," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 73-79, 07.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Rothwell, Geoffrey S., 1989. "Risk and reactor safety systems adoption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 201-218, October.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert & Zweifel, Peter, 1993. "Environmental risk internalization through capital markets (ERICAM): The case of nuclear power," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 431-444, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.