An empirical analysis of the Nuclear Liability Act (1970) in Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1996.
"Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System: an Analysis of the Proposals,"
Cahiers de recherche
9628, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Doucet, Joseph A. & Heyes, Anthony G., 1997. "Restructuring of Ontario's electricity supply system: an analysis of the proposals," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposals," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Doucet, J-A & Heyes, A-G, 1996. "Restructuring of Ontario's Electricity Supply System : An Analysis of the Proposal," Papers 9628, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Heyes, Anthony G, 1995. "PRA in the nuclear sector: Quantifying human error and human malice," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1027-1034, December.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert & Zweifel, Peter, 1993. "Environmental risk internalization through capital markets (ERICAM): The case of nuclear power," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 431-444, December.
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & Geoffrey S. Rothwell, 1990. "Subsidy To Nuclear Power Through Price-Anderson Liability Limit," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 73-79, 07.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Rothwell, Geoffrey S., 1989. "Risk and reactor safety systems adoption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 201-218, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.