The civil liability of European nuclear operators: which coverage for the new 2004 Protocols? Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Rothwell, Geoffrey S., 1989. "Risk and reactor safety systems adoption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 201-218, October.
- Hogarth, Robin M & Kunreuther, Howard, 1985. "Ambiguity and Insurance Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 386-390, May.
- Trebilcock, Michael & Winter, Ralph A., 1997. "The economics of nuclear accident law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 215-243, June.
- Faure, Michael & Van den Bergh, Roger, 1995. "Restrictions of Competition on Insurance Markets and the Applicability of EC Antitrust Law," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 65-85.
- Anthony G. Heyes & Catherine Liston-Heyes, 1998. "Subsidy To Nuclear Power Through Price-Anderson Liability Limit: Comment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 122-124, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Dubin & Geoffrey S. Rothwell, 1990. "Subsidy To Nuclear Power Through Price-Anderson Liability Limit," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 73-79, July.
- Faure, Michael & Van Den Bergh, Roger, 1990. "Liability for nuclear accidents in Belgium from an interest group perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 241-254, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Liu & Michael Faure, 2016. "Compensation for nuclear damage: a comparison among the international regime, Japan and China," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 165-187, April.
- Grislain-Letrémy, Céline, 2012. "Assurance et prévention des catastrophes naturelles et technologiques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/9073 edited by Villeneuve, Bertrand, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear accidents; OECD liability Conventions; Risk coverage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:227-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .