Estimation of residential demand for electricity with the cross-sectionally correlated and time-wise autoregressive model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blázquez Gomez, Leticia M. & Filippini, Massimo & Heimsch, Fabian, 2013. "Regional impact of changes in disposable income on Spanish electricity demand: A spatial econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 58-66.
- Paul, Anthony & Myers, Erica & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "A Partial Adjustment Model of U.S. Electricity Demand by Region, Season, and Sector," Discussion Papers dp-08-50, Resources For the Future.
- Gautam, Tej K. & Paudel, Krishna P., 2018. "The demand for natural gas in the Northeastern United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 890-898.
- Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M., 2001. "Norwegian residential electricity demand--a microeconomic assessment of the growth from 1976 to 1993," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 227-236, February.
- Bente Halvorsen & Bodil M. Larsen, 1999. "Changes in the Pattern of Household Electricity Demand over Time," Discussion Papers 255, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Permana, A.S. & Perera, R. & Kumar, S., 2008. "Understanding energy consumption pattern of households in different urban development forms: A comparative study in Bandung City, Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4287-4297, November.
- Gautam, Tej K. & Paudel, Krishna P., 2018. "Estimating sectoral demands for electricity using the pooled mean group method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 54-67.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2012. "Information communication technology and electricity consumption in emerging economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 130-136.
- Yamamoto, Yoshihiro & Suzuki, Akihiko & Fuwa, Yasuhiro & Sato, Tomohiro, 2008. "Decision-making in electrical appliance use in the home," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1679-1686, May.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015.
"Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 182-191.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun J. & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015. "Regionally-varying and Regionally-uniform Electricity Pricing Policies Compared across Four Usage Categories," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fullerton Jr., Thomas M. & Macias, David R. & Walke, Adam G., 2016. "Residential Electricity Demand in El Paso," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), December.
- Garcia-Cerrutti, L. Miguel, 2000. "Estimating elasticities of residential energy demand from panel county data using dynamic random variables models with heteroskedastic and correlated error terms," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 355-366, October.
- Poyer, David A. & Henderson, Lenneal & Teotia, Arvind P. S., 1997. "Residential energy consumption across different population groups: comparative analysis for Latino and non-Latino households in USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 445-463, October.
- M.Adetunji BABATUNDE & M.Isa SHAUIBU, 2011. "The Demand for Residential Electricity in Nigeria," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 21, pages 1-13.
- Kouton, Jeffrey, 2019. "Information Communication Technology development and energy demand in African countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M., 2001. "The flexibility of household electricity demand over time," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell & Prasad, Arti, 2007. "Electricity consumption in G7 countries: A panel cointegration analysis of residential demand elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4485-4494, September.
- Gautam, Tej & Paudel, Krishna, 2016. "The Demand For Electricity And Natural Gas In The Northeastern United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230114, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ritschel, Alexander & Smestad, Greg P., 2003. "Energy subsidies in California's electricity market deregulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1379-1391, October.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2011. "Electricity demand elasticities and temperature: Evidence from panel smooth transition regression with instrumental variable approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 896-902, September.
- Gaies, Brahim & Kaabia, Olfa & Ayadi, Rim & Guesmi, Khaled & Abid, Ilyes, 2019. "Financial development and energy consumption: Is the MENA region different?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Juan Pablo Montero & Hugh Rudnick, 2001. "Precios Eléctricos Flexibles," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 91-109.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2011. "Financial development and energy consumption in Central and Eastern European frontier economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 999-1006, February.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Bolduc, Denis & Yameogo, Nadège-Désirée, 2011. "A pseudo-panel data model of household electricity demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 315-325, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:16:y:1994:i:3:p:255-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.