Estimation of residential demand for electricity with the cross-sectionally correlated and time-wise autoregressive model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Robert Ayres & Jörg Walter, 1991. "The greenhouse effect: Damages, costs and abatement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blázquez Gomez, Leticia M. & Filippini, Massimo & Heimsch, Fabian, 2013. "Regional impact of changes in disposable income on Spanish electricity demand: A spatial econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 58-66.
- Paul, Anthony & Myers, Erica & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "A Partial Adjustment Model of U.S. Electricity Demand by Region, Season, and Sector," Discussion Papers dp-08-50, Resources For the Future.
- Bente Halvorsen & Bodil M. Larsen, 1999. "Changes in the Pattern of Household Electricity Demand over Time," Discussion Papers 255, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Permana, A.S. & Perera, R. & Kumar, S., 2008. "Understanding energy consumption pattern of households in different urban development forms: A comparative study in Bandung City, Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4287-4297, November.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2012. "Information communication technology and electricity consumption in emerging economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 130-136.
- Yamamoto, Yoshihiro & Suzuki, Akihiko & Fuwa, Yasuhiro & Sato, Tomohiro, 2008. "Decision-making in electrical appliance use in the home," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1679-1686, May.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015.
"Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 182-191.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun J. & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015. "Regionally-varying and Regionally-uniform Electricity Pricing Policies Compared across Four Usage Categories," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Garcia-Cerrutti, L. Miguel, 2000. "Estimating elasticities of residential energy demand from panel county data using dynamic random variables models with heteroskedastic and correlated error terms," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 355-366, October.
- Poyer, David A. & Henderson, Lenneal & Teotia, Arvind P. S., 1997. "Residential energy consumption across different population groups: comparative analysis for Latino and non-Latino households in USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 445-463, October.
- repec:pje:journl:article11ii is not listed on IDEAS
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell & Prasad, Arti, 2007. "Electricity consumption in G7 countries: A panel cointegration analysis of residential demand elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4485-4494, September.
- Gautam, Tej & Paudel, Krishna, 2016. "The Demand For Electricity And Natural Gas In The Northeastern United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230114, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ritschel, Alexander & Smestad, Greg P., 2003. "Energy subsidies in California's electricity market deregulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1379-1391, October.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2011. "Electricity demand elasticities and temperature: Evidence from panel smooth transition regression with instrumental variable approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 896-902, September.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Bolduc, Denis & Yameogo, Nadège-Désirée, 2011. "A pseudo-panel data model of household electricity demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 315-325, January.
- Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M., 2001. "Norwegian residential electricity demand--a microeconomic assessment of the growth from 1976 to 1993," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 227-236, February.
- Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M., 2001. "The flexibility of household electricity demand over time," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Juan Pablo Montero & Hugh Rudnick, 2001. "Precios Eléctricos Flexibles," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 91-109.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2011. "Financial development and energy consumption in Central and Eastern European frontier economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 999-1006, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:16:y:1994:i:3:p:255-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .