Precios Eléctricos Flexibles
One of the critiques to the regulatory framework of the Chilean electricity sector is the lack of flexibility for regulated prices (nodal prices) to adapt to changes in supply and demand. We develop a simple model to estimate welfare losses when using uni
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 113 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos Díaz & Alexander Galetovic & Raimundo Soto, "undated".
"Anatomía de una Crísis Eléctrica,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv122, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Hsing, Yu, 1994. "Estimation of residential demand for electricity with the cross-sectionally correlated and time-wise autoregressive model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 255-263, August.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gabriel Fierro & Pablo Serra, 1993. "Un Modelo de Estimación del Costo de Falla: el Caso de Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 30(90), pages 247-260.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Frank Wolak, 2000. "Diagnosing Market Power in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 7868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnes, Roberta & Gillingham, Robert & Hagemann, Robert, 1981. "The Short-run Residential Demand for Electricity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 541-552, November.
- Rómulo Chumacero & Ricardo Paredes & José Miguel Sánchez, 2000. "Regulación para Crisis de Abastecimiento: Lecciones del Racionamiento Eléctrico en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(111), pages 323-338.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:38:y:2001:i:113:p:91-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.