Renewable energy awareness in vocational and technical education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karabulut, Abdurrahman & Gedik, Engin & Keçebaş, Ali & Alkan, Mehmet Ali, 2011. "An investigation on renewable energy education at the university level in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1293-1297.
- Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P., 2004. "Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1339-1347, July.
- Kandpal, T. C. & Garg, H. P., 1999. "Energy education," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 71-78, September.
- Chen, Kuan-Li & Huang, Su-Han & Liu, Shiang-Yao, 2013. "Devising a framework for energy education in Taiwan using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 396-403.
- Kandpal, T.C. & Garg, H.P., 1999. "Renewable energy education for technicians/mechanics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1220-1224.
- Jain, Pushpendra K & Lungu, Edward M & Mogotsi, Buti, 2002. "Renewable energy education in Botswana: needs, status and proposed training programs," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 115-129.
- Altan, Hasim, 2010. "Energy efficiency interventions in UK higher education institutions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7722-7731, December.
- Bojic, Milorad, 2004. "Education and training in renewable energy sources in Serbia and Montenegro," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1631-1642.
- Kandpal, T.C. & Garg, H.P., 1998. "Renewable energy education for technicians/mechanics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 393-400.
- Karatepe, Yelda & Neşe, Seçil Varbak & Keçebaş, Ali & Yumurtacı, Mehmet, 2012. "The levels of awareness about the renewable energy sources of university students in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 174-179.
- Garg, H.P. & Kandpal, T.C., 1996. "Renewable energy education: Challenges and problems in developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1188-1193.
- Hasnain, S. M. & Elani, U. A. & Al-Awaji, S. H. & Aba-Oud, H. A. & Smiai, M. S., 1995. "Prospects and proposals for solar energy education programmes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 307-314.
- Jennings, Philip, 2009. "New directions in renewable energy education," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 435-439.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2008. "Effective education for energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3216-3222, August.
- DeWaters, Jan E. & Powers, Susan E., 2011. "Energy literacy of secondary students in New York State (USA): A measure of knowledge, affect, and behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1699-1710, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas Mardani & Ahmad Jusoh & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Fausto Cavallaro & Zainab Khalifah, 2015. "Sustainable and Renewable Energy: An Overview of the Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Making Techniques and Approaches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-38, October.
- repec:eee:renene:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:412-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keramitsoglou, Kiriaki M., 2016. "Exploring adolescents’ knowledge, perceptions and attitudes towards Renewable Energy Sources: A colour choice approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1159-1169.
More about this item
KeywordsAlternative Energy Sources Technology Programme; Awareness level; One-way ANNOVA test; Renewable energy sources; Vocational education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:76:y:2015:i:c:p:126-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.