An investigation on renewable energy education at the university level in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozgur, M. Arif, 2008. "Review of Turkey's renewable energy potential," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2345-2356.
- Ružinsky, M. & Smola, A. & Takács, J. & Šály, V. & Ružinská, D. & Darul'a, I. & Horník, V. & Kuma, J. & Gašparovsky, D., 1996. "Renewable energy R & D, education and training at the Slovak Technical University," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1199-1202.
- Garg, H.P. & Kandpal, T.C., 1994. "Energy engineering education at postgraduate level: Issues involved, course structure and its proposed adaptation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 1406-1412.
- Sözen, Adnan & Arcaklioglu, Erol & Özalp, Mehmet & Kanit, E. Galip, 2004. "Use of artificial neural networks for mapping of solar potential in Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 273-286, March.
- Broman, Lars, 1994. "On the didactics of renewable energy education — drawing on twenty years experience," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 1398-1405.
- Jain, Pushpendra K & Lungu, Edward M & Mogotsi, Buti, 2002. "Renewable energy education in Botswana: needs, status and proposed training programs," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 115-129.
- Bojic, Milorad, 2004. "Education and training in renewable energy sources in Serbia and Montenegro," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1631-1642.
- Axaopoulos, Petros & Pitsilis, Georgios, 2007. "Energy software programs for educational use," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1045-1058.
- Garg, H.P. & Kandpal, T.C., 1996. "Renewable energy education: Challenges and problems in developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1188-1193.
- Buckley, R.W. & Kuetz, E., 1994. "A European photovoltaic education initiative," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 345-347.
- O’Mara, Katrina L & Jennings, Philip J, 2001. "Innovative renewable energy education using the World Wide Web," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 135-141.
- Jennings, Philip, 2009. "New directions in renewable energy education," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 435-439.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2008. "Effective education for energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3216-3222, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandpal, Tara C. & Broman, Lars, 2014. "Renewable energy education: A global status review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 300-324.
- Zyadin, Anas & Puhakka, Antero & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Cronberg, Tarja & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2012. "School students' knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes toward renewable energy in Jordan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 78-85.
- Dvořák, Petr & Martinát, Stanislav & der Horst, Dan Van & Frantál, Bohumil & Turečková, Kamila, 2017. "Renewable energy investment and job creation; a cross-sectoral assessment for the Czech Republic with reference to EU benchmarks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 360-368.
- Karatepe, Yelda & Neşe, Seçil Varbak & Keçebaş, Ali & Yumurtacı, Mehmet, 2012. "The levels of awareness about the renewable energy sources of university students in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 174-179.
- Keramitsoglou, Kiriaki M., 2016. "Exploring adolescents’ knowledge, perceptions and attitudes towards Renewable Energy Sources: A colour choice approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1159-1169.
- Kacan, Erkan, 2015. "Renewable energy awareness in vocational and technical education," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 126-134.
- Xie, Yuan & Feng, Yanhui & Qiu, Yingning, 2013. "The present status and challenges of wind energy education and training in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 34-41.
- Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Gritten, David & Mola-Yudego, Blas & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2011. "Chinese university students’ knowledge and attitudes regarding forest bio-energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3649-3657.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy sources; Geothermal; Solar; Wind; Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:1293-1297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.