Where to produce rapeseed biodiesel and why? Mapping European rapeseed energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. S. Hall & Stephen Balogh & David J.R. Murphy, 2009. "What is the Minimum EROI that a Sustainable Society Must Have?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Hammond, G.P. & Kallu, S. & McManus, M.C., 2008. "Development of biofuels for the UK automotive market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(6), pages 506-515, June.
- van der Hilst, F. & Dornburg, V. & Sanders, J.P.M. & Elbersen, B. & Graves, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Elbersen, H.W. & van Dam, J.M.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2010. "Potential, spatial distribution and economic performance of regional biomass chains: The North of the Netherlands as example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 403-417, September.
- David Murphy & Charles Hall & Bobby Powers, 2011. "New perspectives on the energy return on (energy) investment (EROI) of corn ethanol," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 179-202, February.
- Bomb, Christian & McCormick, Kes & Deurwaarder, Ewout & Kaberger, Tomas, 2007. "Biofuels for transport in Europe: Lessons from Germany and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2256-2267, April.
- Baka, Jennifer & Roland-Holst, David, 2009. "Food or fuel? What European farmers can contribute to Europe's transport energy requirements and the Doha Round," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2505-2513, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budzyński, Wojciech Stefan & Jankowski, Krzysztof Józef & Jarocki, Marcin, 2015. "An analysis of the energy efficiency of winter rapeseed biomass under different farming technologies. A case study of a large-scale farm in Poland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1272-1279.
- Haiwen Song & Kelly Sison Quinton & Zhijun Peng & Hua Zhao & Nicos Ladommatos, 2016. "Effects of Oxygen Content of Fuels on Combustion and Emissions of Diesel Engines," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- repec:eee:energy:v:131:y:2017:i:c:p:289-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2016. "Wood pellets as a sustainable energy alternative in Portugal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1011-1016.
- Cassie Marie Welker & Vimal Kumar Balasubramanian & Carloalberto Petti & Krishan Mohan Rai & Seth DeBolt & Venugopal Mendu, 2015. "Engineering Plant Biomass Lignin Content and Composition for Biofuels and Bioproducts," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-23, July.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:1:p:28:d:61729 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1078-1090 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass feedstock; EROEI; GIS; Energy policy; Sustainable yield; Zoning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:74:y:2015:i:c:p:49-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.