LM tests for spatial correlation in spatial models with limited dependent variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Jong & Ana MarÃa Herrera, 2011.
"Dynamic Censored Regression and the Open Market Desk Reaction Function,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 228-237, April.
- Jong, Robert & Herrera, Ana MarÃa, 2011. "Dynamic Censored Regression and the Open Market Desk Reaction Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 228-237.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Denis Fougère, 2009.
"Identification of peer effects using group size variation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 397-413, November.
- Davezies, Laurent & D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Fougère, Denis, 2006. "Identification of Peer Effects Using Group Size Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 2324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Denis Fougère, 2007. "Identification of Peer Using Group Size Variation," Working Papers 2007-34, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Davezies, Laurent & Fougère, Denis, 2006. "Identification of Peer Effects Using Group Size Variation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010.
"A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "Multivariate Regression and Simultaneous Equation Models when the Dependent Variables Are Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 999-1012, November.
- Corinne Autant‐Bernard & James P. LeSage, 2011.
"Quantifying Knowledge Spillovers Using Spatial Econometric Models,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 471-496, August.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & James Lesage, 2009. "Quantifying knowledge spillovers using spatial econometric models," Post-Print hal-00430618, HAL.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 2007. "Identification and estimation of econometric models with group interactions, contextual factors and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 333-374, October.
- H. Kelejian, Harry & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2001.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the Moran I test statistic with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 219-257, September.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Moran I Test Statistic with Applications," Electronic Working Papers 99-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mekuria, Mulugetta, 2008. "Assessing the influence of neighborhood effects on the adoption of improved agricultural technologies in developing agriculture," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), September.
- Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret E., 1998. "Contracting in space: An application of spatial statistics to discrete-choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 125-154, July.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Renault, Eric & Trognon, Alain, 1987. "Generalised residuals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 5-32.
- Smirnov, Oleg A., 2010. "Modeling spatial discrete choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 292-298, September.
- Klier, Thomas & McMillen, Daniel P, 2008. "Clustering of Auto Supplier Plants in the United States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 460-471.
- Olsen, Randall J, 1978. "Note on the Uniqueness of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1211-1215, September.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade, 2010. "The Future Of Spatial Econometrics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 103-117.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Sener, Ipek N. & Eluru, Naveen, 2010. "A flexible spatially dependent discrete choice model: Formulation and application to teenagers' weekday recreational activity participation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 903-921, September.
- Lung-fei Lee & Xiaodong Liu & Xu Lin, 2010. "Specification and estimation of social interaction models with network structures," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 145-176, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heijnen, P. & Samarina, A.. & Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Elhorst, J.P., 2013. "State transfers at different moments in time," Research Report 13006-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ming He & Kuan-Pin Lin, 2015. "Testing in a Random Effects Panel Data Model with Spatially Correlated Error Components and Spatially Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-36, November.
- Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Locally most powerful tests for spatial interactions in the simultaneous SAR Tobit model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 307-321.
- T. Arduini, 2016. "Distribution Free Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp1052, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yang, Kai & Lee, Lung-fei, 2017. "Identification and QML estimation of multivariate and simultaneous equations spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 196-214.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:13006-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Gloria Billé & Samantha Leorato, 2017. "Quasi-ML estimation, Marginal Effects and Asymptotics for Spatial Autoregressive Nonlinear Models," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS44, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- He, Ming & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 2013. "Locally adjusted LM test for spatial dependence in fixed effects panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 59-63.
- Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2015. "Estimating a spatial autoregressive model with an endogenous spatial weight matrix," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 209-232.
- He, Ming & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 2015. "Testing spatial effects and random effects in a nested panel data model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 85-91.
- Xu, Xingbai & Lee, Lung-fei, 2015. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a spatial autoregressive Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 264-280.
- Lei, J., 2014. "Essays on nonlinear panel data models," Other publications TiSEM 302d1ae7-0310-43b0-b253-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial econometric models; LM tests; Limited dependent variables;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:42:y:2012:i:3:p:430-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.