Calibration of a monocentric city model with mixed land use and congestion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "The general equilibrium effects of congestion externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 80-104, July.
- Arnott, Richard J & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "Market and Shadow Land Rents with Congestion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 588-600, September.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "A general equilibrium model with external scale economies in production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 235-255, March.
- J F McDonald & D P McMillen, 1990.
"Employment subcenters and land values in a polycentric urban area: the case of Chicago,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(12), pages 1561-1574, December.
- J F McDonald & D P McMillen, 1990. "Employment Subcenters and Land Values in a Polycentric Urban Area: The Case of Chicago," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(12), pages 1561-1574, December.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "Second-best policies for congestion externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 105-123, July.
- Wheaton, William C., 2004. "Commuting, congestion, and employment dispersal in cities with mixed land use," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 417-438, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, William & Yezer, Anthony, 2015.
"The energy implications of city size and density,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 35-49.
- Anthony M. Yezer & William Larson, 2014. "The Energy Implications of City Size and Density," Working Papers 2014-16, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- William Larson & Anthony M. Yezer, 2015. "The Energy Implications of City Size and Density," Working Papers 2015-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Gabriel M. Ahfeldt & Elisabetta Pietrostefani, 2017. "The Compact City in Empirical Research: A Quantitative Literature Review," SERC Discussion Papers 0215, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Larson, William & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony, 2012. "Energy footprint of the city: Effects of urban land use and transportation policies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 147-159.
- Ahfeldt, Gabriel M. & Pietrostefani, Elisabetta, 2017. "The compact city in empirical research: A quantitative literature review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tsekeris, Theodore & Geroliminis, Nikolas, 2013. "City size, network structure and traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-14.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo, 2012. "Modeling the effects of integrated rail and property development on the design of rail line services in a linear monocentric city," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 710-728.
- Rafa Madariaga & Joan Martori & Ramon Oller, 2014. "Income, distance and amenities. An empirical analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1129-1146, November.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:68-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tongfei Li & Jianjun Wu & Huijun Sun & Ziyou Gao, 2016. "Integrated Co-evolution Model of Land Use and Traffic Network Design," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 579-603, June.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Chen, Ya-Juan & Wang, Ya-Dong & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C., 2013. "Optimal density of radial major roads in a two-dimensional monocentric city with endogenous residential distribution and housing prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 927-937.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:714-735 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georg Hirte & Stefan Tscharaktschiew, 2015. "Why not to choose the most convenient labor supply model? The impact of labor supply modeling on policy evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa15p303, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:269-290 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic congestion Monocentric city Calibration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:39:y:2009:i:1:p:90-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .