A general equilibrium model with external scale economies in production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Cotelo & Ciro Biderman & Bruno Hermann, 2003. "Avaliação Econômica de Intervenções Urbanas: o Programa de Renovação do Centro," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e45, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Braid, Ralph M., 2003. "A three-input model of the spatial effects of a central-city wage tax," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109, July.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2005.
"Second-best congestion pricing schemes in the monocentric city,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 367-388, November.
- Erik Verhoef, 2004. "Second-best Congestion Pricing Schemes in the Monocentric City," ERSA conference papers ersa04p408, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2004. "Second-best Congestion Pricing Schemes in the Monocentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- McDonald, John F., 2009. "Calibration of a monocentric city model with mixed land use and congestion," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 90-96, January.
- Safirova, Elena, 2002. "Telecommuting, traffic congestion, and agglomeration: a general equilibrium model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 26-52, July.
- Rhee, Hyok-Joo & Yu, Sanggyun & Hirte, Georg, 2014. "Zoning in cities with traffic congestion and agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 82-93.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2014. "Monocentric city redux," Research Working Paper RWP 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:13:y:1983:i:2:p:235-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.