Avaliação Econômica de Intervenções Urbanas: o Programa de Renovação do Centro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "A general equilibrium model with external scale economies in production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 235-255, March.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Voith, Richard, 1992.
"Accounting for differences in aggregate state productivity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 597-617, November.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Richard Voith, 1989. "Accounting for differences in aggregate state productivity," Working Papers 90-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977.
"The effects of urban transportation changes : A general equilibrium simulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-36, August.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976. "The Effects of Urban Transportation Changes: A General Equilibrium Simulation," Working Papers 236, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory K. Ingram & John F. Kain & J. Royce Ginn, 1972. "The Detroit Prototype of the NBER Urban Simulation Model," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ingr72-1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2003:e45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.