Avaliação Econômica de Intervenções Urbanas: o Programa de Renovação do Centro
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory K. Ingram & John F. Kain & J. Royce Ginn, 1972. "The Detroit Prototype of the NBER Urban Simulation Model," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ingr72-1, May.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Voith, Richard, 1992.
"Accounting for differences in aggregate state productivity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 597-617, November.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Richard Voith, 1989. "Accounting for differences in aggregate state productivity," Working Papers 90-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976.
"The Effects of Urban Transportation Changes: A General Equilibrium Simulation,"
236, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977. "The effects of urban transportation changes : A general equilibrium simulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-36, August.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "A general equilibrium model with external scale economies in production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 235-255, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2003:e45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.