A weak bargaining set for contract choice problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2006. "A Weak Bargaining Set for Contract Choice Problems," Working Papers 2006.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klijn, Flip & Masso, Jordi, 2003.
"Weak stability and a bargaining set for the marriage model,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 91-100, January.
- Klijn, F. & Masso, J., 1999. "Weak Stability and a Bargaining Set for the Marriage Model," Discussion Paper 1999-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alkan, Ahmet, 1988. "Nonexistence of stable threesome matchings," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-209, October.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:16:y:1996:i:2:a:2873 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, S., 2004. "Stable outcomes for contract choice problems," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, pages 409-418.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix Brandt & Paul Harrenstein, 2010. "Characterization of dominance relations in finite coalitional games," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 233-256.
More about this item
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:61:y:2007:i:4:p:185-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .