Price and quantity competition under free entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deneckere, R., 1983. "Duopoly supergames with product differentiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 37-42.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2006. "Differentiated Duopoly with Asymmetric Costs," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 999-1015, December.
- Hackner, Jonas, 2000.
"A Note on Price and Quantity Competition in Differentiated Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 233-239, August.
- Häckner, Jonas, 1999. "A Note on Price and Quantity Competition in Differentiated Oligopolies," Research Papers in Economics 1999:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2004. "Welfare in a differentiated oligopoly with free entry: a cautionary note," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 125-133, June.
- Boone, Jan, 2001. "Intensity of competition and the incentive to innovate," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 705-726, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Mukherjee & U. Broll & S. Mukherjee, 2008. "Unionized labor market and licensing by a monopolist," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 59-79, February.
- Krešimir Žigić, 2012.
"Stackelberg leadership with product differentiation and endogenous entry: some comparative static and limiting results,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 221-232, July.
- Kresimir Zigic, 2008. "Stackelberg Leadership with Product Differentiation and Endogenous Entry: Some Comparative Static and Limiting Results," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp369, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mukherjee, Soma & Broll, Udo & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2007. "Licensing by a monopolist and unionized labor market," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/07, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Koichi Kagitani & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura, 2016. "Does the Excess Entry Theorem Hold in a Differentiated Oligopoly?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(3), pages 340-362, June.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2009. "Dynamic efficiency of Cournot and Bertrand competition: input versus output spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 119-136, November.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2007. "Dynamic Efficiency of Product Market Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pinopoulos, Ioannis N., 2011. "Input pricing by an upstream monopolist into imperfectly competitive downstream markets," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 144-151, September.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-Yao, 2012. "Domestic entry, optimum-welfare and maximum-revenue tariffs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 106-109.
- Xu, Xu & Coatney, Kalyn T., 2015. "Product market segmentation and output collusion within substitute products," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:4:p:335-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.