Spatially blind trade and fiscal impact policies and their impact on regional economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey,J.D., 1999. "Economic Landscapes: Multiplier Product Matrix Analysis for Multiregional Input-outoput Systems," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 40(1), pages 59-74, June.
- Jaime Bonet, 2006. "Fiscal decentralization and regional income disparities: evidence from the Colombian experience," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 661-676, August.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2007. "Analytically Important Transportation Links: A Field Of Influence Approach To Cge Models," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 085, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Fernando S. Perobelli & Raul A. C. dos Santos, 2010. "Regional Effects of Port Infrastructure: A Spatial CGE Application to Brazil," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 33(3), pages 239-263, July.
- John Parr & Geoffrey Hewings & Jungyul Sohn & Suahasil Nazara, 2002. "Agglomeration and Trade: Some Additional Perspectives," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 675-684.
- Bonet-Morón, Jaime Alfredo, 2001.
"El crecimiento regional en Colombia, 1980-1996 : una aproximación con el método Shift-Share,"
Chapters, in: Meisel-Roca, Adolfo (ed.), Regiones, ciudades y crecimiento económico en Colombia, chapter 5, pages 167-190,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 1999. "El crecimiento regional en Colombia, 1980-1996: una aproximación con el método Shift-Share," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 10, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 1999. "El crecimiento regional en Colombia, 1980-1996: una aproximación con el método Shift-Share," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 002481, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Suahasil Nazara & Geoffrey Hewings & Michael Sonis, 2006. "An exploratory analysis of hierarchical spatial interaction: the case of regional income shares in Indonesia," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 253-268, September.
- Ricardo C. Gazel, 1996. "Free trade agreements and interregional labor migration: the case of the U.S. and Canada," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(4), pages 373-390.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "International fragmentation and the new economic geography," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Martin Andresen, 2009. "The geographical effects of the NAFTA on Canadian provinces," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 251-265, March.
- James A. Kurre & Clifford H. Woodruff III, 1995. "Regional Economic Fluctuations: Portfolio Variance And Industrial Instability Across Metro Areas," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 159-186, Fall.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
- Motonari Hayashida & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2009. "Regional Business Cycles in Japan," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(2), pages 119-147, April.
- Geoffrey Hewings, 2008. "On some conundra in regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 251-265, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2018. "Spatially blind policies? Analysing agglomeration economies and European Investment Bank funding in European neighbouring countries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(3), pages 569-589, May.
- Zhang, Hongxia & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Zheng, Xinye, 2019. "The effects of carbon taxation in China: An analysis based on energy input-output model in hybrid units," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 223-234.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial development; Regional economies; Policy analysis;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:54:y:2014:i:4:p:590-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.