An exploratory analysis of hierarchical spatial interaction: the case of regional income shares in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2014. "Spatially blind trade and fiscal impact policies and their impact on regional economies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 590-602.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0249-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0260-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Postiglione & Geoffrey Hewings, 2008. "Hierarchical spatial interaction among the Italian regions: a nonlinear relative dynamics approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 369-382, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHierarchical interaction; Dendrinos–Sonis model; Indonesia; C5; O1; R1;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:8:y:2006:i:3:p:253-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .