El crecimiento regional en Colombia, 1980-1996: una aproximaciÃ³n con el mÃ©todo Shift-Share
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime Bonet Morón, 1999. "El crecimiento regional en Colombia, 1980-1996: una aproximación con el método Shift-Share," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 10, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2014. "Spatially blind trade and fiscal impact policies and their impact on regional economies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 590-602.
- Jaime Bonet, 2003. "Colombian regions: Competitive or complementary?," Revista de EconomÃa del Rosario, Universidad del Rosario, June.
- Mauricio QuiÃ±ones DomÃnguez & Juan Antonio Rodríguez Sinisterra, 2011. "Rendimiento de la educaciÃ³n en las regiones colombianas: un anÃ¡lisis usando la DescomposiciÃ³n Oaxaca-Blinder," Revista Sociedad y EconomÃa - CIDSE, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE, August.
- Boris Branisa & Adriana Cardozo, 2009. "Revisiting the Regional Growth Convergence Debate in Colombia Using Income Indicators," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 194, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 21 Aug 2009.
More about this item
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000102:002481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Banco De La RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.